Suzanne has been a resident of St. Thomas for 38 years and would love to acquaint you with the island she calls home. Her husband’s job and their love of the water and the island lifestyle brought them to St. Thomas. Married, for the past 34 years to Hugh “Pete” Mabe, now retired, he was an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of the Virgin Islands. He also has a Broker’s license and assists Suzanne in her business. Avid boaters, they sailed extensively throughout the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, and when able still enjoy being on the water . With 26 years as a top selling Broker in St. Thomas, she brings a depth of knowledge of the homes and their history and area trends that will help you assess the market whether as a Seller or Buyer. A firm belief that her job is an information and service job—with a smile—has been the keystone to her success.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top selling Residential Brokers in St. Thomas
- Among an elite group of real estate professionals, Suzanne holds the CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist) held by less than 4% of Realtors worldwide as well as having earned the Graduate Realtor Institute designation
- A Director on the St. Thomas Board of Realtors
- As a Broker for 11 years with a major international real estate franchise, Suzanne was inducted into their Hall of Fame in 2006 and in 2010 was awarded the franchise’ Lifetime Achievement Award held by only a small percentage of agents worldwide.
- Most proudly, Suzanne was selected by the Realtors of VI Territorial Association as the 2015 Realtor of the Year, an honor presented to one Realtor each year recognized for their commitment and dedication not only to their profession but for service to their community. Suzanne also received with her other Board members the Chamber of Commerce 2015 Community Service Award for significant contributions to their community. Dinner and a Cause, a grass roots organization she helped found has raised over $300,000 for island charities